Alexander Graham Bell Quote.

My group and I had a few minutes to discuss and brainstorm what we thought the quote,”When one door closes, another door opens, but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, they at we do not see the ones which open for us,” by Alexander Graham Bell, meant and we thought it meant, when you dwell in the past we miss what’s coming up in the future. Then we had time to research what others believe this quote means to them. One person I found said something such as this, people are too attached to what’s happened before and therefore miss the new things. Then I researched what another person thought it meant and it was something like this, even once you’re defeated chances and opportunities still are there but you have to move on in life to find them. After seeing what other people believe this quote means to them, I believe it means that you need to stop living in the past and see what’s for you in the future.

citations:
1st quote: Sassoon, Remez “When one door closes another door opens” Success consciousness mental tools for a greater life. Www.successsconsciousness.com/blog/success/when-one-door-closes-another-do Oct. 18 2016

2nd quote:”That door quote” Geoff fox my permeant record. Www.geofffox.com/MT/archives/2011/01/25/that-door-quote.php Oct. 19 2016.

Edited by: Aleysha

12 thoughts on “Alexander Graham Bell Quote.

1. Great job! I really like how you clearly stated what you were doing while you were discussing and researching. I do have one suggestion though, it is that maybe you could put the quote you are researching in the beginning, then say that you and your group thought it meant.

2. So I like your quote but you had some words in there that you added letters. So you can go back and read it and see what was your mistake.

3. To give you some advice, I think you are suppose to give an example about what you think the people are trying to say. You also said we thought it meant twice before and after the quote, you should put once so you don’t repeat yourself.

4. Good job on telling what you think what the quote means by all the web sites that you saw. I don’t think that “meant and we thought it meant” makes sense because you already put meant and you don’t have to put it again.

5. Carly I really like your blog and I like the way you explained what to do for the 1 step and so on. nice job I like your blog a lot Carly it’s so good.

6. I really liked your blog but I think you should reread it because in the second sentence behind the second comma is says “They at we do not see the ones which open it for us.” So, I think they is not supposed to go there.

7. You did a great job on say words that made scene to me you did a good job on finding what you. Needed to find and what to do. I liked how you put where you got your web sites on. But the one mistake that I saw was you put dwell instead of do well but you did good on your quote last week.