Meaning of George Washington Carver Quote

Me and my group had a discussion of what we thought the quote, “Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom,” meant. One of the things that we came up with is that he is trying to say you need to fight your way to freedom. We also thought it meant education is the way to get more in life such as freedom. Lastly we said you need to have a good education and work hard to have a good life. After reaserching what others thought the quote meant I found one like this, education is the key to rule the world, and do what you want without hesitation or with confidence. Another idea someone had was, without education there are some things you can’t do in life. Finally I believe this quote means you need to have a good education to succeed in life.

Citations:
1st quote: sweety. “What does education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom mean quote- Gorge Washington Carver.” Yahoo answers. Https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080214220842AAHWDpa. 27 September 2016.

2nd quote: “What does education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom mean- quote Gorge Washington Carver.” Yahoo answers. Https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=2008021422084220842AAHWDpa.

5 thoughts on “Meaning of George Washington Carver Quote

1. I think that besides having to have a few places where a comma should be and needing to correct a few mistakes on the citations, it was a pretty good explanation.

2. I think yours was good but you could of put a little more sense. I think that because i didn’t understand it a little bit.